Welcome to "Let's Talk About..." blog section

I hope you are visiting this blog after reading my invitation in NSHMBA's the bottom line newsletter. (If you reached this blog by happenstance, feel free to visit the links above to learn more and contact me if you have any questions.) Anyway, we are trying to elicit more interaction with our readers. I will do my best to give you credit for your ideas in the newsletter. You may publish your reactions as comments using the links below the different ideas we currently have on the agenda, or email me at drolivaslujan@gmail.com.

Also, feel free to submit your own topic! I will personally moderate all comments to prevent unexpected spam or unacceptable content in the blog. I should also state that some topics are more appealing to me, as a function of my background, and I will be more inclined to bring them up in the bottom line. The usual disclaimers also apply: the contents of the column will represent my views (and hopefully some of yours too!) and not those of NSHMBA’s or my employers’; lastly, whenever I am attending conferences or in exams, I will take longer to reply to your messages.

Thanks for your help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment